HP Smart app for iPhone and iPad
5696 ratings )
Current version: 5.6
, last update: 2 months ago
First release : 18 Oct 2011
App size: 71.68 Mb
HP Smart (formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook). You can also set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using this app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature (including automatic deskewing, image enhancements, and unwanted background cropping).
• Print images, PDF documents, and more, using HP printers on your Wi-Fi network, connected using Wi-Fi Direct, or using remote printing.
• Share your images and documents through email, text messages, cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Using this app, set up new HP printers and help get your existing HP printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
• Easily check your supplies status and order supplies for your printer while also receiving special promotions from HP.
• Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local Wi-Fi network and printers that are set to Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
Pros and cons of HP Smart app for iPhone and iPad
HP Smart app good for
Jai enfin pu imprimer des photos de mon iPhone directement sur ma nouvelle imprimante wifi AirPrint
Brilliant app. Works extremely well, even with my old first generation iPad. Fast and easy to use, all the necessary features. All thumbs up!
This app is very convenient to use, especially when printing photos straight from my iPhone to my printer.
Very easy to use. Printer management is great with this app. Highly recommend it to all Wifi enabled HP printer users.
Very happy with this app. No hassle. Easy to understand. Easy to use.
This app works very well and makes a stressful life a little less stressful
Some bad moments
Scan problems, printer shown online but app refuse to go setting or others, like scan, still able to print from others app. So this app is full of bugs
After updating to iOS10, keeps asking to connect via WIFI in settings. Printer does not connect in app. But still can print in other apps like Goodreader.
Print confirms that it is connected, but app cannot locate printer. Unable to scan documents via app now.
Major disappointment from previous version for those who do not wish to or are not allowed to have Evernote installed on the phone.
This app used to work properly until iOS 10. It wasnt a great app but it worked.
Now it cant connect to my Deskjet 3755 even though I can print with my printer from all my idevices running iOS 10.
I mainly used the app to know how much ink was left in my printer and print some documents stored within the apps sandbox. I guess I better migrate those documents elsewhere and forget about knowing my ink levels...
With the new ios10 version cant find my printer, please fix it
Since I updated my iPhone I can print from my phone but I cannot not scan to my phone
aio printer remote,
cam scanner pro,
cam scanner hd pro,
remote control app,
and other. So, download free HP Smart .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually HP Smart iOS app used & searched for